The ProForm Hybrid Elliptical Trainer is a unique elliptical machine as it can also be converted into a reclining bike three simple stems. The latest model has been slightly enhanced, and some of the new features included a heavier 13lb flywheel, extra adjustable features as well as a more functional, more attractive console area. The seat back is also ventilated, and the ProForm Hybrid elliptical trainer generally looks more modern compared to other elliptical machines.
This Hybrid elliptical trainer includes 16 different resistance levels that can be set digitally, a fixed 15” stride and 16 inbuilt workout program. The training console comes with a clear LCD display and an innovative watts power meter to ensure that you are aware of your pacing when working out and can, therefore, make the necessary adjustments. Furthermore, this hybrid trainer is Bluetooth and iFit enabled, iPod compatible and also has a wide tablet holder.
Some of the adjustable features available on the ProForm Hybrid elliptical trainer include adjustable pedals, adjustable console, and an easily adjustable seat. While some people find that that screen is a bit small, for the cost of this ProForm trainer, you are getting a great deal. It also comes with an extensive frame warranty of five years along with a 90-day parts and labor warranty.
List of the best features of the ProForm Hybrid elliptical trainer
• Innovative 2-in-1 elliptical trainer that converts into a reclining bike
• Extra wide tablet holder that helps to hold your devices safely when working out
• Compatibility with iFit means that you get unlimited options when working out
• Adjustable, cushioned and larger foot pedals offer joint support, traction, and comfort
• 16 different inbuilt workout apps designed by certified trainers
• Silent magnetic resistance means that this elliptical trainer is quiet and smooth, ideal for home use
• The steel frame is highly durable, making the trainer safe and sturdy for everyday use
• Very cheap at $383, considering you are getting a bike and an elliptical machine
Are there any disadvantages of the ProForm Hybrid elliptical trainer?
• The five-year warranty, though extensive, is limited considering that other ProForm trainers have a lifetime frame warranty
• The 15” stride is not adjustable
Should you buy the ProForm Hybrid elliptical trainer?
All things considered, this Hybrid elliptical trainer from ProForm is a convenient, versatile workout equipment that is reasonably priced, quiet and durable. Moreover, the latest model comes with a host of different customizable options that make is easier to handle and more appealing. There is also the iFit compatibility that has been added, which creates the opportunity for endless workout programs as well as expert workout tracking. Overall, it is a reliable and affordable buy.